Most people say it’s harder to find their next home than to sell their existing one. So, to help our clients find their next home we can offer our free Home Finder service, which can give you a unique opportunity to access properties before anyone else.
Whether you’re looking for a home in a specific school catchment area, in a particular road, area or village, we can help find the right house for you, even if it’s not on the market yet.
- Consultation: Starting with an initial consultation by phone or combined with an up to date free valuation we can establish exactly the requirements you require in your next home along with specific locations and roads, even down to particular properties that you may be interested in if they ever came to the market.
- Low key sellers: As a proactive agent we network locally in the community and are constantly in contact with clients whose homes are either not on the market yet, about to come to the market or are taking advantage of our low key form of selling.
- Low key selling: We have many clients who are actively selling their properties but wish to avoid traditional forms of marketing in favour of our low key service, it may be for personal reasons or maybe just like you they have not found their ideal home yet, or they are not in rush to sell but recognise that they still need to take the first step of finding a buyer for their current property.
One of these sellers using our low key service could have the perfect property for you, why not talk to us about how our low key selling method could benefit you too.
- Property sourcing: As we have a detailed understanding of where you would like to move to, we can prioritise specific letter drops and marketing campaigns focused on the roads and areas you want to be, as soon as we get a response, you will be the first to know about it.
- Wanted: Your property requirements can be advertised on the dedicated “Wanted” section of the Marchwood website so that owners with properties that may suit you can make direct contact with us about you, to encourage them, we can even offer special discounted rates and in some cases zero fees should a successful match be made.
- First viewing: Our existing clients, low key sellers and homefinder clients get initial exclusive access to first view any properties that are on our portfolio at least 48 hours before open marketing commences giving them a head start to book a viewing before the property is full exposed to the open market.