- Semi detached, contemporary design & build
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms and large reception room
- Luxuriously apppointed kitchen & bathrooms
- Exclusive eco friendly urban style development
- Larger than average private rear garden plot
- Award winning carbon neutral
- Maximum energy efficient living space
- Well maintained communal areas and gardens
- Set within 85 acres of parkland for residents use
- Remainder of new build warranty
- Avg £2000 pa income from generating energy
- Low running costs
- Excellent rental potential
- Heat & fresh air recovery system
- Integrated solar energy roof cells
- Granite kitchen counter tops
- Upgraded flooring and carpets
- Superb decorative condition
- Made to measure plantation style shutters
- Favoured Summersdale location
A truly superb example of a three bedroom, two bathroom semi detached house built about three years ago on this award winning carbon neutral urban style development at Graylingwell Park.
No 29 has the benefit of many extra upgrades including granite counter tops in the fully fitted kitchen, quality flooring and carpets and a larger than average rear garden.
This fantastic properties are crammed full of the latest eco friendly build features including a heat and air recovery system, integrated solar roof cells and the highest performance insulation all of which ensure uber low running costs and the highest energy efficiency rating to the extent that year round hot water and heating are available and the vendor still earns on average of £2000 pa from generating energy for the national grid.
Lloyd road was the first phase to be built and enjoys a quiet no through road location within the renowned Graylingwell development which offers over 85 acres of parkland to enjoy close to the heart of Chichester.
Graylingwell Park is in the favoured Summersdale area of the city, with easy access to central Chichester which offers wide array of shops, restaurants and entertainment facilities.
Drive a mile or so to the north and you will find the beautiful South Downs National Park and a short drive south the stunning coastline of West Sussex including West Wittering which has been voted as one of the top 10 beaches in Britain.