- Five bedrooms, three receptions, three bathrooms
- Master bedroom with ensuite and balcony
- Many interesting features including vaulted ceilings
- Stunning fully fitted country style kitchen
- Superb dining room with vaulted ceiling
- Impressive 38' x 13 drawing room
- Views across open farmland & The South Downs
- Suurounded by 7 acres of pastureland leased by the current owners
- Only moments away from Chichester city centre
- Truly unique, quality family home
A stylish country lifestyle can be enjoyed at this impressive period farmhouse which has been skillfully extended to create a fabulous living space currently comprising five bedrooms, three reception rooms and three bathrooms.
This spacious property is superbly located just 2 miles east of the historic city of Chichester, The Berrymarsh Farmhouse has beautiful views of farmland & the South Downs National Park beyond, a south facing garden plus approximately 7 acres of rented meadows surrounding the property.
The house has so many interesting features including a superb reception room, beautiful kitchen, an impressive dining room, a master bedroom suite with spacious balcony overlooking the countryside, luxuriously appointed bathroom suites, vaulted ceilings, the list could go on & on, a truly unique home.
The Farmhouse is set well back from the lane with its own private driveway, very private and very quiet, it offers expansive grounds including a large terrace, detached garaging plus parking for several cars.
A showstopper family home which is turnkey and ready to move into, simply fantastic!